Hi Philippe,

I've pushed a set of changes that fix the shebang issue (both for
compilation and debugging) and add a tooltip to display a value of a
variable during debugging:
https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/compare/ce8f120e48...5f2226bac2

To display a value you can either select a variable (or an expression)
to evaluate and hit a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-T) or click inside a
variable. The logic will display the value of "abc.def" if you click
on "def" section and will display "abc" if you click on "abc" section.

These changes will be included in the next release, but they are
already in the repository if you want to check them out.

Paul.