Hello all,

after reading through "Programming in Lua" I started to read it a second time, paying more attention to the details right now. The chapter 1.1 [1] explicates the concept of chunks and I'm not quite sure that I understand everything absolutely right. It says:
> Each piece of code that Lua executes, such as a file or a single line in interactive mode, is a chunk. More specifically, a >chunk is simply a sequence of statements.
I'm afraid it's a language problem as my English is not perfect, but do I get this right: A chunk in Lua is everything, each piece of code that gets executed by Lua is called so, no matter if it's a 50-line-function or a single association, et cetera?

Thanks in advance,
~|Alex

[1] http://www.lua.org/pil/1.1.html