On 23/06/2012 2.15, Pierre-Yves Gérardy wrote:
Even though the Cloud and the SDK are marketed together, they can be
used independently.
* The Cloud services expose a RESTful API, accessible over HTTP from any client.
* The SDK is free to use and modify, provided that you give credit via
a splash screen or a note in the credits.

I gather that for stand-alone apps I could use the SDK for unlimited copies of commercial apps without charge, as long as the 2-second required attribution is present?

--
  Enrico