On 22 June 2012 20:12, Geoff Leyland <geoff_leyland@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> What minimization algorithms have you implemented/do you plan to implement?

Initially it will be two derivative free optimizers: the differential
evolution algorithm (global optimizer) and the Nelder–Mead simplex
algorithm (local optimizer). I have had good experiences especially
with the first one. I will add more further down the line (derivatives
dependent, specific domains). However I am likely to postpone the
optimizers to the second beta.

> Also, have you considered hosting it on GitHub or making repository available?

For the short term I prefer to stick to the current model. But I may
consider this at a later stage, I have to think about it....

Thanks

Stefano