On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Johnson Lin <arch.jslin@gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI, there's one more I know called GiderosMobile:
>
> http://www.giderosmobile.com/
>
> Looks similar to CoronaSDK, even the pricing. Their features have
> their own strengths and weaknesses respectively.

after a quick look, the biggest two advantages Gideros seem to have
over Corona are:

- supports native code at all paid/free levels (in Corona it's only at
the most expensive)

- Linux support as development platform, via wine.  of course, it
would be much better if they used wine as a library instead of as an
emulator.  that way they could provide an executable without much
extra work.

--
Javier