with one | in a comment, the script compile right and seems to execute right
With two | in a comment, the script not compile
With several | in my script (where I discover the bug) the script is not stable : compile or not depending of blanks line at end, last function called at end of script not called (I have a hook that display executed line in my editor, the script end before the last function)
Best regards

Le 18 juin 2012 14:09, "Alex Queiroz" <asandroq@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hallo,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Olivier Baumgartner
<olivier@boumpower.ch> wrote:
> Hi
> It seems having a bug if I use the | character twice in a comment ?

Can you tell what exactly happens?

--
-alex
http://www.artisancoder.com/