From: Zarko Popovski <zarko.popovski@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: LUA oddities..
Date: Monday, June 18, 2012, 6:53 AM

Friend.

Line of code is not used any more for measurement, you cant measure long code and clever code. If you see on this list, the members of this group are not juniors or some beginners, starting from the creator of Lua almost everyone on this group have development experience for many years in different technologies.
Its simple, if you don't like Lua then play with other lang. and post on other groups.

Thanks