>(and you're really putting very little intellectual energy into it).
your personal opinion is laughable; I have given all my reasons for every single point I’ve made.

>You call people blind fanatics and yet you keep debating them as if expecting any >enlightenment to come from fanatics
I do not think LUA designers are fanatics, most of what I wrote was targeting them and not the fanatics giving nonsense for knowledge

>(double standard + misplaced sense of justice). You talk about respect but you're >disrespecting everyone
What are talking about?? I haven't isulted anyone here, I have not taught drunken gibberish to anyone here...

get the facts like they are... there are people here that w/o knowing much decide to impersonate people with LUA decision power and things like that, disrespectful people that confuses LUA professional complains with LUA attacks, and the worst ones the ones that sell drawbacks for “features”...
For all of them I'd recommend to talk about what they know if not just hash …