Are you a LUA coder/maintainer?

I've written a fair amount of Lua yes. At least one big project and a couple of minor ones. I've been coding in Lua/LuaJIT for about five months now.

...you might be the kind of person that paints the work "BRAKE" on your car's brake pedal just for getting a better "self describing" efect when you have to stop your car...

…you might be the kind of person who'd design a car dashboard where all the buttons were random letters, obscure acronyms, or truncations of their functions.

how many compilers have you wrote??  how long was your longest program you ever wrote?? ...and they called me "arrogant" my God !

Yey for missing the point - *sigh* yep, i'm going to peace out, but I did add an entry on urban dictionary just for you - search for locpeen in a couple of days when it goes through the editors.

-Arran