I 100% dissagre with your point of view
I came here trying to find some comon sense, with some exceptions I just found a bunch of blind fanatics.

Pat

--- On Mon, 6/18/12, Craig Barnes <craigbarnes85@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Craig Barnes <craigbarnes85@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: LUA oddities..
Date: Monday, June 18, 2012, 4:48 AM

On 18 June 2012 12:40, Patrick Masotta <masottaus@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >"it would be a _different_ language".
> why is so hard for you guys to take the criticism? then LUA is perfect and
> if we have to change anything it has to be done on a different
> implementation???
>
> I like to write LUA, and if that is "irritating" to you, well... you
> probably need to reconsider a couple of things...

You were provocative and rude from the first message you posted. Every
point you've made has either been bikeshedding, deliberately obtuse or
just plain incorrect. Obsessing over trivial and subjective syntax
issues just demonstrates you have absolutely nothing interesting to
say.

Come on, admit your trolling and kindly move along to the PHP mailing list.