From: steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: LUA oddities..
Date: Monday, June 18, 2012, 3:01 AM

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Arran Cudbard-Bell
<a.cudbardb@freeradius.org> wrote:
> that autocomplete code. Also just on principle, if the process of adding
> brackets can be automated to that degree, it makes their use completely
> redundant and they should probably be removed from the language.

And then we get Python ;)  But seriously, have a look at Moonscript,
which is a CoffeeScript like language which compiles to Lua.

It's true that errors happen when switching between Lua and C, one has
to be careful.   Presumably there are tests to detect this kind of
thing ;)

steve d.