I’m new to LUA but I have good programming experince..

1) I couldn’t believe when I saw LUA arrays indexed from “1”; that’s for kids not for programmers.

LUA is developed in C, there’s a lot of effort going on integrating LUA with C/C++ then why this?

2) Why you guys do not use {} instead of the wordy BEGIN END sequences???

No matter that modern IDE’s auto-completion save us the extra work punching more characters, The real problem is when we have to read LUA code instead; The bloated text makes harder to understand the code lay-out

3) Why there’s not a switch statement?

Best

Pat