Can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe?
Thank you.

Carol

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM, curt <curt@northarc.com> wrote:
Well, removed the call that was causing the problems anyway, don't actually have an OSX platform to test on so I don't know how well/if it works yet.

Tried to add ARM support but I can't code assembly blind, I need a platform to iterate on or there is no hope, any way I can score a cheap one?

What is it? Tuna is a multi-threaded API that allows task-switching at the c/c++ level. It is designed specifically to make the penalty of running many [many] tasks very small by using actual deep-magic stack manipulation. It supports multi-tasking both in cooperative and preemptive models, and can be used identically from either the c-api or lua side (including yielding)

http://northarc.com/tuna

-Curt

--
Carol M. Hurwitz, Ph.D.