Hi,

I have two embedded devices (they are the exact same devices), one with OpenWrt and another one with Debian.

The thing is that I want to compile with luac the code on the Debian machine and run it on the OpenWrt.

The result that I get on the OpenWrt is:
lua: <bytecode>: bad header in precompiled chunk

lua -v from Debian:

lua -v from OpenWrt:
Lua 5.1.4  Copyright (C) 1994-2008 Lua.org, PUC-Rio (double int32)

I think that the problem is on that (double int32). Can I recompile somehow the lua package on Debian to have the same "architecture".

Thanks in advance,
Kostas

--
Konstantinos Aravanis // sbosx