for a,b in ipairs(arg)do

str=str..b.." "

print(a)

end

print(str)

end

and then calling:

p(1,2,3,4)

will print the following as expected from call to print in first line

  1 2 3 4

And then returns with the following error

stdin:1: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'ipairs'

stdin:1: in function 'p'

stdin:1: in main chunk

[C]: ?

This function works fine if I remove the print(…) in the first line.

I am using lua 1.4 and tested this in Ubuntu-64 11.10 and Windows 7 64-bit

Can anyone help me on this  issue please?

Regards,

Hamed Rafi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attached files) is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and should be deemed as being subject to applicable confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Thank you.