It has some path maintains routines that lfs lacks, such as normpath,
abspath, relpath, dirname/basename(named splitpath), in system
specified mode (e.g. normpath can process \\.\ and \\?\ path on
Windows).

now lpath lacks document, that why it's on gist but not github, it
also lacks complete POSIX port, after complete it, I will send a ANN
post. this time I only show the idea of this module.

it also support native walkpath that can walk though a folder tree, a
mkdir/rmdir that support recursion travel of a path. i.e. it's
prepared for a cross platform build system.

I'm just trying using it to make a better lake in my own.

regards,
Xavier Wang.