On 01/06/12 03:43, Paul K wrote:
ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight IDE for Lua written in Lua.

It does look spectacular!
How feasible is to port this to Linux? It would be a great replacement for Python+Pyppy as the "imperative language to teach", for when kids outgrow TurtleArt on their XOs.

For this purpose I did Butialo: http://www.fing.edu.uy/inco/proyectos/butia/mediawiki/index.php/Butialo (it's just Pippy modified to run Lua and integrated with our robot). But it would be so much more awesome with live coding!

Jorge