On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 1:44 AM, GrayFace <sergroj@mail.ru> wrote:
> Just wondering, what was the reason for upgrade?

Fair question! At the moment there's no particular reason than wanting
to get some experience with the latest & greatest. We do have some
plans to try use the changed environment/global stuff to start
sandboxing our plugins, but its not high on our list of priorities
right now.

To respond to what you're probably about to say next, I'm quite
prepared to revert to 5.1 for a while until we fix a few things if 5.2
can't work for us right now. It would be nice if it could though! :)