On 22/05/2012 09:41, Tezduyar Lindskog, Umut wrote something

I see new messages in the Storing passwords thread (in Thunderbird), I go see them and fall into this hijacking thread which doesn't interest me. Please, start a new message to write your own thread in the mailing list, don't just reply to a random message: even if you change subject and all, the id of the original message is kept and good mailing client will attach it to the original thread. Beside, it avoids hiding your thread as some people can be interested in your and not in the original one, and might just mark the original thread as read without even spotting your...

Thank you.

(And sorry for this slightly off-topic (non-Lua) message.)

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France