Quoth Maha Akkari <maha.akkari@gmail.com>, on 2012-05-20 04:38:06 +0300:
> can somebody please help me solve this error ? can this be a bug from LUA?
> cz i followed the steps very correctly...i guess !

lua_pcall takes a function followed by arguments on the Lua stack.
You pushed a table and _then_ a function, so you're trying to call the
table with the function as an argument rather than the other way
around.  Push the values in the correct order to start with, or use
lua_insert to move the function to the right place.

And it's "Lua", not "LUA".

   ---> Drake Wilson