Impressing results!

One more problem should be solved.  User can enter command line
manually (hello one two three) or can simply double click on the file
and full filespec will be placed into command line
("C:\path\hello.bat").  Both cases should be properly handled.

if exist %0.bat lua52.exe %0.bat %* && exit /b
lua52.exe %0 %* && exit /b
]]
print 'This is Lua script'