On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Enrico Tassi <gares@fettunta.org> wrote:
> JFYI the README is going to be outdated soon. All Lua packages in debian
> have been renamed

Well, I'm happy with progress - these are much better names, and the
5.1/5.2 compatibility management is elegant.

Here excuse my ignorance; there will be a mixture of old and new
installations; how will old names (like liblua5.1-filesystem0) be
mapped onto the new name?  Or will Squeeze/Wheezy represent an
incompatibility boundary, so that a .deb having Lua dependencies will
only work in either of these?

steve d.