On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Mike Pall <mikelu-1205@mike.de> wrote:
> LuaJIT now has a dedicated mailing list!
>
> Please subscribe to get he latest news about LuaJIT, to discuss
> its development and to report bugs. All info can be found here:
>
>  http://luajit.org/list.html

This is great news!

> Note that messages that are mainly concerned about LuaJIT are now
> considered off-topic on the Lua mailing list. Please move any and
> all related discussions to the new mailing list. Thank you!

The number of LuaJIT messages to lua-l was getting a bit overwhelming
(and off-topic). While I enjoy reading most of the emails concerning
LuaJIT, I'm pleased there is now a separate mailing list for it.

Also, perhaps it's time the Lua authors mention LuaJIT on the main
page somewhere (especially the new mailing list). It may be good for
rerouting people that have a problem/question with LuaJIT.

--
- Patrick Donnelly