On 2 May 2012 14:51, sergei karhof <karhof21@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I find some good documentation for the mizar32/eLua setup?
> Possibly documentation that does not assume prior knowledge except for
> Lua, and that also provides some gentle introduction to the
> microcontroller world (including standards and use of peripherals,
> etc). At least the basics, for those who come from a purely
> programming background.

The Mizar32-specific documentation is on its google code wiki, indexed at
simplemachines.it/mizar32 -> Documentation
eLua's extensions to Lua to drive the hardware are documented under
eluaproject.net -> Doc -> Reference manual

Most pages of the Mizar32 docs include some example code to acquire a
sample, flash a LED, spit characters out of a UART or whatever. If
you'd like to help with improving it you'd be very welcome.