Hi, thanks for this. I've thrown a copy up on GitHub[1] and intend to
package it for the Fedora 17 (not 14) remix when it's available. I'm
willing to maintain it and package for other distributions if there's
some interest. I don't yet have a Pi to test with, although hopefully
it'll arrive before Fedora 17 does.

[1]: https://github.com/craigbarnes/luajit-rpi-gpio