On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Shmuel Zeigerman <shmuz@013net.net> wrote:
[Windows XP SP3 32 bit, Lua 5.1 and 5.2]

Running various Lua binding DLLs with Microsoft Application Verifier, I noticed that all bindings that are C++ give an error. The error message is: "Unloading DLL that allocated TLS index that was not freed."

Both Lua and the libraries were built with MinGW 4.5.2.

For what its worth, it does not happen when compiling with VS 6. Are you able to test with a newer mingw? The one I have here says its gcc version is 4.6.2, but I don't use it much.