Shmuel Zeigerman wrote:
> Another question please: is there a way to build LuaJIT with the
> Windows SDK "statically" so that it wouldn't depend on msvcr100.dll?

I haven't tested this, but try replacing /MD with /MT in
msvcbuild.bat.

But ... you realize, you won't be able to load any C modules
anymore? Because they'll need to link to the DLL and AFAIK that
doesn't mix well with an embedded static copy of the library.

You may want to consider shipping the VC++ runtime redistributable
installer with the application. Or use MinGW and link against
msvcrt.dll (not an option for Windows/x64).

--Mike