Hello LUA community,

My name is Rob and I am an independent headhunter working on a search for a quantitative hedge fund. They are looking for a Lua script developer, preferably familiar with derivatives and European exchanges such as Eurex and Xetra. The hedge fund is based in Switzerland, but you can work remotely and on a free lance basis. The benefits of the job are negotiable but the potential to share in the trading profits is available.

Client: Swiss hedge fund

Role: Lua Script developer

Benefits:
-work remotely
-free lance basis
-profit share

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you know someone that might be a good fit for the role.

Best regards,

Rob

Robert.ma.prince@googlemail.com

Sent from my iPad