Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> writes:
> This is not my point. I myself should manage somehow :)
>
> I worry about newbies, who should see the canonical source, not some
> bugs forum stuff.

FWIW, I almost always get either the official Lua manual or the more
pretty Lua manual at pgl.yoyo.org as the #1 answer for these types of
queries (e.g., for "lua_rawset", the first hit was
"http://pgl.yoyo.org/luai/i/lua_rawset";).

[My only real complaint is that because google seems to often greatly
prefer pgl.yoyo, it's a little hard to get answers for 5.2...]

Google results can vary a lot depending on your search history and
location; I suppose there's probably a "turn off personalization"
option in the query string, but I don't know what it is...

-Miles

--
"1971 pickup truck; will trade for guns"