Alexander Gladysh wrote:
> To reproduce (note that the current code is in master branch now):

I can confirm this is probably a bug in the JIT compiler. But I've
not had much luck in debugging it or isolating the problem. It
doesn't happen when run under the debugger or Valgrind. And the
test case is way too large, to be analyzed completely.

Sigh, not sure what to do. It would definitely help, if the bug
could be reproduced determinstically on a single run. Or if the
code for the test case could be reduced significantly.

--Mike