On 04/10/2012 03:56 AM, Dimitris Papavasiliou wrote:
> In case this is about luaprompt I should note that I'll be re-releasing it
> under the MIT license once I figure out exactly how to do that since it is
> part of a larger project which I'd like to keep GPL'd.

I'm very saddened to hear that.  Would you mind sharing the reason why?  I
certainly hope that it is not because of the bullying of some of the
intolerant members of this list.

I personally support the freedom of developers to release their own code
under any license that they like, and I must say that I find the tone of
some of the discussion on this list to be very disheartening.

Just to counter the claim that under BSD it is "unusable," let me say that
should the need arise, I would use luaprompt under GPL.

-- David