2012/4/5 Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch>:
> LuaMotif if a Lua binding for OpenMotif.  The rationale behind it is to
> create GUIs in a declarative style as described in the article on
> http://www.vnode.ch/lua_gui.
>
> The source code is now on https://github.com/mbalmer/luamotif ready to
> be cloned.
>
> Remember to define some X resources for your applications, by default
> OpenMotif is now known for the beauty of the programs created with it ;)

Hi Marc,

very interesting, thank you for sharing that. I've made something
similar with the FOX library but unfortunately is not finished and
there are some design aspects I would like to change. For the other
side it was quite functional. Here is the git repository:

git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/gsl-shell.git -b fox-window

I attach also an example to get the flavor of how it works.

I believe what I've done has some interests because:
- it does work on both windows and linux
- the declarative style with callback is a quite nice model for easy prototyping

If some people want to help to develop further this project I can
provide some starting points. Many things already works and if more
widgets are added it can be used for creating simple but functional
graphical interfaces!

I can provide also the Windows binaries if there is a request for that.

--
Francesco