On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 01:21, Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> wrote:

>>> Why no do it in Russia?   You could organize it.  I would attend for
>>> sure.

Well, the problem is that I do not have any experience organizing such
events whatsoever, so I was planning to try to organize something
local first, and then... maybe next year :-)

But, if no one in Europe would eventually step up, I will seriously
consider organizing LuaWS this year in Moscow — sure beats enduring a
flight to Americas. :-)

>> I've second that, been too long since I was in Moscow :)

> Though I'd much prefer St. Petersburg...

Well, it should not be that much a problem to organize a tour to St.
Petersburg after event.

* * *

Anyway: anyone to step up to organize LuaWS'12? ;-)

Alexander.