Its like the breaking glass from that episode of "how I met your
mother", once you are made aware of it, you will no longer be able to
stop noticing it all the time :-)

(At least I when reading my own code I get a little itch when I notice
that I had made an imperative once again. While descritive is prefered
for function headers since they describe the function, I tried to
write inline comments also descriptive for consitency, that on the
other hand often felt wierd. )