Hi List

I have a C application half written. It uses gtk and gstreamer. It plays a video and then pauses the video and prompts a child to try to pronounce a word.

Now I am thinking about redoing the logic of when the video is paused. I am thinking about writing one long lived Lua function, wrapping the C/Gstreamer/GTK as a Lua library and then calling it from Lua. I am thinking that if I use coroutines I can avoid locking up the GUI with a long lived function call.

Does this sound logical?

Thanks for reading-Patrick