On 21 March 2012 20:44, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> > Are there any tests for these experimental changes?
>> >
>> > Liam
>>
>> I should add that I realise these are internal changes yet do not know
>> where the test suite is for the released 5.2 version.
>
> The tests are the same as for 5.2.0.

Yes but erm I do know where these now live, "yet do not know where the
test suite is for the released 5.2 version"

Could someone please send me a link of rc versions of 5.2.0 from rc2
with test suites?  I am trying to track a bug in my own code which is
present in 5.2.0 yet not in the rc2 which is the latest rc I have.

Thanks

Liam