> Janis Britals wrote:
> > and it would be nice to know the real scope of this issue.
>
> Ah yes, I think I've found the problem. And indeed, it's not
> in error reporting. And no, the frames are not corrupted.
> Alas, the PC gets lost somewhere in that FFI
> metamethod/tailcall/C-call jungle. :-/
>
> It's a tricky problem, though. I'll devise a fix in the next days.

Glad to know the problem goes no deeper than that. I'll be looking forward
to your fix.

This functionality is really quite essential for OOP style bindings relying
heavily on metamethods. Currently it prevents me from generating stack
traces, but later I would need to set debug hooks, inspect variables etc.,
and I suspect it would also be affected.