OK :)
I tried example from pil you mentioned below, but it didnt use  ltn12.sink.file and result files are raw stream with http header and Chunked, ...
I think that  ltn12.sink.file will help me filter it. I just need to do it async :(

But thanks for so fast reaction on my problem :)

wm

Dne 9. března 2012 9:12 Michal Kolodziejczyk <miko@wp.pl> napsal(a):
On 09.03.2012 08:58, wladyslaw motyka wrote:
> Hi Lua geeks,
>
> I need to do a function to download multiple files asynchronously by
> using LuaSockets and Corutines (Copas?) and by using ltn12.sink.file. Do
> you have any examples of such script.

http://www.lua.org/pil/9.4.html

Regards,
miko