It looks like you have a debugger.

Can you break in there. I can't read hungarian (if I'm not mistaken) but I guess "Ismet" would mean Retry. Press that and it would get you in the debugger.

From there you should be able to see the value. Hopefully the debug information is going to be enough.

Even if it's not. Then turn to disassembly, and go back in the stack one two or three positions, you should see something comparing.

At least share the call stack with us, so we can guide you.
Ctrl+Alt+C is the default combination that brings the callstack in Visual Studio (assuming that is what you have).