On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 04:12:36PM +0000, Greg wrote:
> function test(a b c)
>    print("note")
>    for i v in ipairs(a) do
>        b = {1 2 3 "boom" {4 5 6} }
>    end
>    return a b 15 "ok"
> end
>
> This feels much cleaner and consistent to me.

No, it doesn't seem better to me. I find it very confusing and
ambiguous. What if you start forgetting whitespace? What if it looked
like this:

function test(a b c)
   print("note")
   for i v in ipairs(a) do
       b = {"1"2"3""boom"{"4"5"6"}}
   end
   return "a""b"15"ok"
end

Do you leave commas out of lists when you write normally? Do you write
sentences like this:

I'm going to the grocery store, the library, the dry cleaners, and the gas station.

or like this:

I'm going to the grocery store the library the dry cleaners and the gas station.

--
Christopher Berardi
http://www.natoufa.com/

May grace and peace by yours in abundance.