On 02/03/2012 13.35, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Here are the top 25 posters. However, it's hard to extract this with
complete accurary. Some people have used several address and the same
name; others have used several names and the same address; others yet
have mixed all possibilities. For instance, Petite Abeille also appears
(separately) as PA -- merging the two will move PA to #6. There are most
probably several other examples. I've used the names as keys. It'd be
a lot of work to merge everything I guess. In any case, the list below
does give a pretty accurate picture of the relative numbers.

   1   4856   Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
   2   3275   Roberto Ierusalimschy
   3   2219   Steve Donovan
   4   1588   Mike Pall