On Linux,

if you have exported LD_DEBUG=help and then run ldd, or any executable that might use the dynamic linker it would print out debugging options. One of them (can't remmeber) should be to print out what's being loaded from where.

http://linux.die.net/man/8/ld-linux

(I think it's kind of like that on OSX too, but it's DYLD_xxx - https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Darwin/Reference/Manpages/man1/dyld.1.html )

On Windows, you should try the dependency walker. Load the executable with it, and it would give you the EXPLICIT dynamic libs, but since some of them might be implicit, press F7, and prepare all arguments, work dir, etc. then run it, - it would print out errors and problems.

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Thanks,
Dimiter 'malkia' Stanev.