Title: Lua assistance needed in Burbank, CA
Hello,

My name is Antonio and I work at Petrol Advertising in the web department. I am currently looking for development assistance on a freelance project currently under way. Particularly in creating gaming mechanics on a mobile project that utilizes Lua exclusively. If you are interested, please feel free to email me with any questions or work samples that you have readily available.

My address is -> antonio@petrolad.com

Thank you for your time.