Hello,

> I'm continuing to trace down this nasty error using old LuaSoap 2.0.2 ...

So I found where my problem was : in fact string argument have to be URL encoded (as LuaSoap doesn't do it by itself).
But, the result MUST NOT contain any HTML or XML tag, otherwise it is considered as invalid XML segment.

It's solving my issue but it's a bit annoying as I can't provide pre-formated response (I mean, rich HTML response).

I don't know (yet ?) how to bypass ... providing this kind of response is totally transparent for the PHP soap layer and my goal is to get the same functionnalities b/w my PHP or LUA clients ...

Bye

Laurent