steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> writes:
> I am not convinced that this is the best name, maybe llib or lualib is
> better. I still want to use Moonlight for a project name, but maybe I
> should keep that back.

"llib" and "lualib" are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too generic.
I think only the real Lua team has the moral authority to get away with
using names like that.

Despite my griping about "microlight", it has the huge advantage of
probably being unique (at least in the Lua universe).

-Miles

--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
 you do it."  Mahatma Gandhi