Thanks for sharing that :)

Unfortunately, I'm hitting bugs when I try to apply the patch.  A little experimenting shows that I can sometimes trigger access violations in luaV_execute when executing this simple chunk:

local _ENV = {}
a in _ENV

But, I'm not quite sure how to debug this.  Switch the "a in _ENV" to "local a in _ENV" gets rid of the error, so falling back on RiscLua's minimal version of the patch seems safe...

-Sven