On 1/31/2012 11:11 AM, sergei karhof wrote:

> Ok, we now do the reverse of the previous thread.
> Let's focus on where Lua *is* used ;)
> help me to complete the list...

I recently discovered that the excellent Fritz Box DSL modems use Lua
all over the place for their web based administration interface.
http://www.fritzbox.eu/en/internet/index.php

KyotoCabinet is a NoSQL, powerful and ultra fast key/value database
that uses Lua as scripting language.
http://fallabs.com/kyotocabinet/

Tir is an innovative and modern web framework for taking advantage of
the Mongrel2 web server.
http://tir.mongrel2.org/

The PHP language has a C extension for running Lua scripts inside the PHP code.
http://pecl.php.net/package/lua

Apache 2.4 will have a new mod_lua module.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.3/mod/mod_lua.html

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam