[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.1.5 (rc2) now available
- From: Vinicius Jarina <viniciusjarina@...>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:56:02 -0200
I don't if some is interested.
I made a fork of LuaDist/lua to keep newest lua releases (lua515, lua52).
- Help to test lua in different environments/compilers.
- Keep original lua code (without change luaconf.h or using ReadLine 3rd libs)
- Use a clean CMake file.
- (the only change was to use C++ instead C, because I do prefer exceptions instead longjmp/setjmp)
If someone have any problem building please warn me.
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <email@example.com>
Lua 5.1.5 (rc2) is now available at
MD5 2e115fe26e435e33b0d5c022e4490567 -
SHA1 b3882111ad02ecc6b972f8c1241647905cb2e3fc -
Lua 5.1.5 fixes virtually all known bugs in Lua 5.1.4. Like all minor
releases, this is strictly a bug-fix release; no new features or
improvements have been added, except for an updated reference manual.
The complete diffs from rc1 to rc2 are available at
This release candidate will be the final version of Lua 5.1.5 if
no glitches are found by this Friday.
We thank everyone for their feedback till now.
All feedback welcome. Thanks.