On 15 February 2012 16:46, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> function icopy(t) return extend({},t) end

This sounds better, by the way, thank you for a great utility library :)

Will there be a way to import all the functions into the environment
(_G or _ENV)? I know that preventing global pollution is great, but
these are the kinds of function I would want to be accessible the same
way as pairs(), next() and print(). Maybe something like this to keep
it clean for those that want it in a module:

require 'ml':import()