> I modified lctype.c . I just added some comments.
> Because I feel that it little hard to know what meaning each values in
> luai_ctype_
> so I wrote some information as comment for easy to read code.
> I hope those comments helps someone who want to understand lua's source code.

IMHO a sensible thing to do if you are modifying the sources;
especially if those modifications involve enlarging the set of characters
allowable in identifiers. RiscLua does this, and also treats hard spaces
outside strings and comments as soft ones. If your text editor does not
distinguish characters 0x20 and 0xa0 it is easy for a slip of the finger
on the keyboard to create an invisible bug.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wra1th.plus.com)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/